Wednesday 31 January 2018

In Between // Outfit Post




I'm not so much of a fan of summer, the heat, the comfortable nights, and so on.. but one thing I DO love about summer, is wearing pretty dresses. Wearing jeans gets tiresome after a while, though I do live in for shorts and tights. Right now its a litttlleee too cold. About 5 minutes ago it randomly started snowing and turned to hailstone. 

I wore this gingham slip dress a lot last summer, and was one of my favourite pieces at the time. After neglecting it for what seems like forever, I decided to team it with a trusty long sleeved band t-shirt to make it extra cosy. Alongside some simple chunky heeled boots, for a cute wintery-ish look. (Not sure if thats a word, but we will go with it). Or I probably look like a dinner lady, you decide. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


GINGHAM DRESS // MISSGUIDED
T-SHIRT // IMPERICON 
BOOTS // BOOHOO 
CHOKER // WANDERDUSK

No comments:

Post a Comment