Thursday 21 December 2017

Witch Casket Unboxing // December 2017

The best time of the month! Witch Casket day has arrived! Yay! 

I got my first subscription box last month (which I have also made an unboxing video / post for. You can find that here) and I absolutely loved it, and this month felt like it was a notch above the last; how is that possible?!

I loved the idea of the misfortune cookie; mine said "If today were a fish, i'd chuck it back in if I were you", which made me laugh and is just a bit of brilliant fun. (I hate the taste of fortune cookies though). My pendulum I was made up with because by the looks of other peoples, everyone got a different colour. My favourite colour is green, and it has such pretty detailing on the stone; I think I got extra lucky!! 

Anyways, heres an unboxing video, and list of contents in the order of the video (incase you want to skip through) 

Roll on January! Plus I can't wait to use my calendar! So cute!

☾ ☼ 
x




Box Contents: 
Art Print - By Novilunium Eyes
2018 Calendar - Witch Casket Exclusive 
Black Coconut Incense Sticks
Breaking Bad Habits Candle Spell - Witch Casket Exclusive
Chai of Madagaskar Loose Lead Tea 
Zebra Agate Crystal 
Karma Fragranced Candle - Vanilla
Dowsing Pendulums Parchment Scroll - Witch Casket Exclusive
Witch Casket Badge - By Curiology
Pendulum Cloth - Witch Casket Exclusive
Fridge Magnet - Witch Casket Exclusive
Misfortune Cookie - Pechkeks 
Crystal Pendulum



No comments:

Post a Comment