Monday 11 December 2017

Robert Plant // Royal Albert Hall, London // 08.12.17

This is a bit different to the sort of music I usually post about. A  birthday gift from Dans Mom, to him; seeing Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin, at the most beautiful venue in London, The Royal Albert Hall.

I must admit, I am in by no means a Zeppelin fan; if i'm honest with you, it's not my cup of tea, just like that era of music, BUT I see why others are mad for them; I see why they are Dans favourite band. By my own surprise I actually very much enjoyed this evening. 

We were originally put in seats, right next to the stage. But as soon as we got their, we realised we couldn't see a thing. After some miracle we were allowed to exchange our tickets for wristbands which meant we could stand in the viewing area, the very top of the hall. The view was amazing!







No comments:

Post a Comment