Thursday 30 November 2017

Witch Casket Unboxing // November 2017

I have been SO excited about receiving my first Witch Casket! I absolutely LOVED it. I decided to do something a little different to what I usually do on my blog posts. This time I decided to film me opening My Witch Casket. Something I know people like to watch (I know I do!). 

I know it's not the most exciting of unboxing videos, or unboxing videos. But I wanted to get straight to the point and show you all the awesome things it contains! (I especially love the picture; I have framed and the bag which I will be storing my daily make up in). 

As this is my first video, it's also me just experimenting, and giving my brain a nudge on how to use Final Cut Pro again, as I haven't since Uni. I'm sure I will find my flow and way of doing things soon. Then we can make them more exciting! 

If you have any suggestions on how you'd like me to open my December box, please let me know! :)

Enjoy! ☾ ☼ 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment