Thursday 23 November 2017

Counterparts // The Dome, London // 18.11.2017

The Dome seems to be slowly working it's way up to being recognised as the next big thing in terms of venues around London. I have been there a few times before, mainly for bands that my partner likes. So Counterparts was refreshing as I hadn't seen a band play there that I was that into until now. But there is no hiding the fact that they are putting on all these great shows more frequently than ever, getting bigger names within the alternative and metal music scene, and I guess giving other great venues around the London area a run for their money. Especially after now they seem to have given The Dome itself a bit of a make over, it looks and sounds awesome. 

It came to my own surprise that I seemed to enjoy seeing them here more than I did previously at The Underworld. It may also be controversial to say but it may be due to the fact that You're Not You Anymore, is probably my favourite album by them to date, it was and still is one that i truly cannot put down. I found that there is not a bad song on the album and is one that I can continually listen to the entire way through. (Not to say that this isn't the case with their previous albums).  

There was a video, but currently having technical difficulty with it, so for now I leave you with a few images and a 10 second clip of some guy losing his mind. 




No comments:

Post a Comment