Wednesday 10 May 2017

Trade Wind, Underoath & Our 3 Year Anniversary

I've had a few fun filled days, it's been bliss. A few days packed with music and exploring. 

On Sunday we took saw Trade Wind at the Boston Music Rooms in London. A band if you are not familiar with, consist of members from Stick To Your Guns, Stray From The Path and Structures. We had been eagerly awaiting to see Trade Wind, as they had to cancel their tour last year, and they were definitely worth the wait. 



Tuesday marked a special day for me, as it marked mine and my best friends / Daniels, three year anniversary. We spent the day adventuring in London, were we went to places we haven't been before, such as Librity - such a beautiful building (I have a thing for old buildings like that). We spent the evening doing what we love best - going to gigs! 
What better way to celebrate it by going to see Underoath perform both Define The Great Line and They're Only Chasing Safety in full. 

I've said it before, but right now is a brilliant time for old music and the bands we grew up listening to, because every one seems to be doing full album tours, which I am a big fan of as it is a lot of fun! There are not enough words to describe how good Underoath were. 





Wednesday we decided to do something a bit more random. This may sound like a strange one, but we took a trip to Berkhamsted. We always pass Berkhamsted on the train on the way to London, and we always say we want to go explore the castle. So, we did! Peaceful pretty places like this put me in my happy zone. 

In the middle of the castle is now a little cottage, I'm guessing someone now lives there, and that is now my aspiration to live in a cottage inside a castle. 

More times like these please.

x







No comments:

Post a Comment