Monday 23 January 2017

First Post of 2017

Hello 2017,

I haven't done a very good so far at sticking to my 'New Years Resolutions', considering January is coming close to a close, and I haven't actually started fulfilling any thing I planned haha. 

I mean for starters there was the one where I vowed to pick up this Blogging lark and stick to it. I'm not sure why I feel so demotivated. It's like, I enjoy writing, but I just feel like it's effort. But as soon as I start typing away (like now), I'm instantly in the zone. I think I just really need to start kicking myself more into motivation, being my own boss. It's even more annoying I have so many ideas sifting around my noggin' to talk about. Jesus, I annoy myself.

In other news, which is along similar lines, I actually did a bit of exercise today. I've been looking for some kind of work out routine, I found a simple one of the NHS website. It shows you the moves, how to do them. I woke up this morning, and I did the proper warm up, the main event, and the cool down at the end. MY LEGS. THEY HURT. That can only mean good things though, right? It'll be second nature in no time.

I'm attending the first gig of 2017 of Wednesday which will be fun, not a band I am majorly into, but I got the tickets for my partner for a Christmas present. To be quite honest with you, I'm just counting down those days until Four Year Strong and Chunk, two bands I will never bore of. 

I do hope this year is good, but It's only going to be good if we make it good. So..I'm going to try all my efforts to make it good. 

'Stay Posi'

Few years ago, this was my wallpaper for a long time. I just reminded myself of it, and I think its very fitting for this post. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment