Thursday 13 October 2016

Emmure Are Back..



We all know there is a lot of hate about this band, but I have no shame in saying I'm a massive Emmure fan, always have been, but after Frankie Palmeri went it alone, I must admit I was skeptical. 

So, I just opened YouTube, and to my surprise I am gifted with a brand spanking new Emmure song. Guys, I love it. It may not be the most musical genius thing the world has ever seen, but to be honest we never expect that from them anyway. I see them more as just awesome fun other than anything. Them vocals though seemed to have stepped up a notch! I can't wait to hear more, and I am now actually very tempted to buy some Emmure tickets for their upcoming UK tour.

Something about this band could make me want to see them again and again. Having seen nothing of the 'new' Emmure lineup, I think it would be interesting to witness first hand what these guys are about now and how they compare to the 'old' Emmure. 

Never the less, I am ready. Hopes are high! 




No comments:

Post a Comment