Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sin Does Not Define Us // Outfit Post






For some reason, no matter what I tried today I couldn't seem to get the perfect lighting.

Finally we have sunshine and heat! It definitely has a positive impact on my mood. 

Nothing beats a checked shirt to throw on over any outfit if you get chilly during the day. And if not, wrap it around your waist. I have a major thing for stripes, and I think this dark purple and blue shirt looks great alongside the black and white contrast of the rest of my outfit. 

How do you wear your checked shirt? If anyone has a similar taste to myself, let me know. I'd love to check out similar blogs and like-minded people! :) 

x


T-shirt //  New Look
Checked Shirt // New Look
Pleated Shorts //  Asos
Vans // Anywhere and Everywhere!

Choker // Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment