Saturday 16 July 2016

MAC // Burgundy Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette



Left - Right / Top - Bottom
Honey Lust, Poppyseed, Quarry,
Antiqued, Embark, #Noir,
Haux, Star Violet, sketch.

Top 3 Colours - L-R
Quarry, Poppyseed, Honey Lust

Middle 3 Colours - L-R
#Noir, Embark, Antiqued 

Bottom 3 Colours - L-R
Sketch, Star Violet, Haux

What made me buy this palette was my search for a colour similar to Too Faced's - Almond Truffle, from their Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. I love MAC, but had never tried their eyeshadows, so I decided to take a look at their range. I found that Quarry and Haux both looked kind of similar to Almond Truffle. I decided on buying the Burgundy Times Nine Palette to try both of them out and the other gorgeous colours that come alongside. 

Both Quarry and Haux are what I had hoped for and Haux was almost Identical to Almond Truffle. This is the perfect palette for a subtle grunge eye look, which was just what I wanted. You also have a mixture of Matte, Satin and Frost finishes, so this palette is also perfect for creating a night time look also. 

It's a pretty small palette, but perfect for slipping in your make up bag and carry around with you! I will definitely be buying full versions of both Quarry and Haux

No comments:

Post a Comment