Sunday 3 July 2016

July Wishlist

A collection of findings on the internet that I have managed to scoop out. If you're looking for colourful outfits, this post probably isn't for you. If you're looking for items in your favourite shade of black, you've come to the right place!



Motel - Leopard Print Collar Denim Jacket
Love the detailed leopard print collar which makes it unique to every other denim jacket. The perfect jacket to slip on when the weather gets cool. 

I went off leopard print for a good long while, but lately there seems to a leopard print comeback and i'm falling in love with it all over again. 



Iron Fist - Waits Mini Dress
The perfect day and evening dress. The lace detailing and buttoning is what made this dress stand out to me. Will look awesome with a pair of creepers or boots. 




Noisy May Printed Kimono
Found on the Asos store IN THE SALE, I repeat SALE. This would be a perfect number for both day and night, to add excitement to the most plain outfit. Though I probably don't need any more star/moon print items. 




Motel - Babydoll Dress
I've mentioned Motel before, and I will continue to because like i've already said, they do the best prints! Theres such a wide selection and something for everyone. 

Had my eye on this for quite sometime. It's sheer so i'd probably team this with a pair of black shorts and a vest underneath. Unless of course you want to rock it on the way to the beach for over your swimsuit.

Vans - Suede Platforms
I can't actually find these anywhere, which is due to the fact they were limited edition. If anyone manages to find a pair, please let me know! I've been looking for what seems a lifetime and it's making me very sad. 



Gypsy Warrior - Friend of the Devil Muscle Tank
If you have a similar style to me, and you haven't checked out Gypsy Warrior before, you need to. You will find that you love every single item on their site It's just a shame its US based only, and some of the items are a bit pricey for what they are. 

This is perfect summer goth tank that will go with pretty much everything, and keep you cool. 

Does anyone know of a UK based similar site to Gypsy Warrior? 






No comments:

Post a Comment