Wednesday 27 July 2016

Current Underrated Bands, You Are Going To Love

Casey

My new favourite Welsh boys (since FFAF are no longer around). Currently they have one EP out, but believe me, that is enough to make you fall in love with these guys. I really think that these guys are going to get big. 

With a new album coming out late September; Love Is Not Enough, you can expect to be hearing a lot more from these guys in upcoming months. If you just can't wait, check out the new song Ceremony, which features a familiar voice from a little band we all love; Being As An Ocean...

Listen Here




Disparity

Speaking of the brilliant Being As An Ocean, here is a band that to me rings similarities to them. But this time, they are British. I came across this band the other day as they were featured on Dreambound. Fairly new and with not many tracks yet to blast through our speakers, I for one am already ready for more. 

The spoken part of their new song Surface which you can hear below, are very well done. I usually find the British accent in music (although British myself) something awkward to listen to, but these guys, along with Casey make me want to discover more bands just like them. 

Listen Here




Embracer

If there was one word to describe this band, it would be Beautiful. Everything about their music is Beautiful. If you like the sound of Jonny Craigs voice, but hate Jonny Craig himself, Implore you to listen to this bands EP; My Fathers Will, in full. Neither the less despite sounding similar, he truly has a unique voice. 

These guys are currently teasing something over on their Facebook page, so stay tuned! All will be revealed in the next few days (we hope)!

Listen Here



Baggage

Just in case you don't know already, I love The Swellers. So by default I should love anything and everything they go off and create separately, so this may seem a little bias. 

The Swellers drummer Jonathan Diener is at it again with his music genius genes and has created a new child that goes by the name of Baggage. 

Cheaper Than Therapy is the guys debut EP, it's catchy and if you are anything like me, you will find this more of a grower than something you are going to want to stick on repeat straight away. Well, it grew on me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment