Wednesday 29 June 2016

Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipsticks - Mauve & Stylist




L- Stylist, R- Mauve
Top - Mauve, Bottom - Stylist

I purchased these two lipsticks blindly. Never had I swatched a Smashbox lipstick for myself. I did a bit of googling on the colours I liked the sound of best, and I decided on these two beauties. They were definitely different from what I was expecting, but they are definitely now my favourite lipsticks in my collection. 

As you can see I've been using them quite a bit since I got them a few weeks ago. Stylist has a rose tint to it, the perfect grunge red lipstick for me. Mauve on the other hand, is slightly more pink than what I expected, but I've been looking for a pink that's not to 'in your face' for a while, and I have certainly found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment